The 2017 A-CURE Symposium At-A-Glance
The 2nd Annual A-CURE Symposium will present cutting edge research focused on acute cardiac unloading and myocardial salvage. The meeting will take place on August 25, 2017, in Barcelona, Spain.
The one day event will feature:
- Platform sessions dedicated to clinical, pre-clinical, and basic research of Acute Cardiac Unloading with discussions on: limiting MI scar formation, right-sided failure, gene therapy, the science of acute unloading, and more!
- Talks given by current A-CURE Faculty members, invited speakers, and researchers selected from submitted abstracts
- Poster presentation opportunity
- Oral abstract presentations
- And social functions allowing attendees to interact directly with the Faculty and each other
The 2nd Annual A-CURE Symposium is free to attend. However, space is limited. By pre-registering today we will notify you immediately when the registration portal officially begins accepting applications to attend. Official registration will begin after January 1, 2017 and all applications submitted via the website will be considered until seats are no longer available. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose than those directly associated with the 2017 A-CURE Symposium.