The 3rd Annual A-CURE Public Symposium At a Glance
The 3rd Annual A-CURE Public Symposium will present cutting edge research focused on acute cardiac unloading and myocardial salvage. Check back soon for location and date information!
The one day event will feature:
- Platform sessions dedicated to clinical, pre-clinical, and basic research of acute unloading
- Discussions on: limiting MI scar formation, right sided failure, gene therapy, the science of acute unloading, and more!
- Talks given by current A-CURE Faculty members, invited speakers, and researchers selected from submitted abstracts
- Multiple “Flashtalks” to be selected from submitted abstracts and poster presenters
- Poster presentations
- Oral abstract presentations
- And multiple social functions allowing attendees and faculty to informally interact