Register or Submit an Abstract
The A-CURE Working Group is proud to host the 7th Annual A-CURE Symposium on November 4, 2022 in Chicago, IL
As the only annual meeting dedicated to acute cardiac unloading, the A-CURE Symposium will present the latest in novel scientific and clinical innovations toward heart recovery.
The 7th A-CURE Symposium will occur on November 4, 2022, in Chicago, IL. Start the week in Chicago with our Welcome Networking Dinner on Nov 3 and join the one-day live A-CURE symposium on Nov 4.
Submit your research and join the global experts in live talks and poster sessions, featuring:
- Keynote lecture by Dr. Biykem Bozkurt, Editor-in-Chief of JACC Heart Failure
- Preclinical and mechanistic studies in LV and RV unloading
- New clinical studies and updates from ongoing clinical trials focused on ventricular unloading and heart recovery
- Innovative surgical applications of acute ventricular support
- Interactive talks, panel discussions, and Poster Session
Registration and abstract submission portal is now open.
Stay tuned for meeting venue and agenda updates. We are excited to bring the symposium back in-person and back to Chicago! Contact us with any questions at email@example.com