- Reaffirms the high risk for patient’s comorbidities, particularly Hypertension and Cardiovascular Disease with similar findings between Lombardy, Italy and 14 stated in the US
- Risk is also associated with other CV Disease Risk Factors such as Diabetes and obesity.
- Both studies reaffirm increased risk in the elderly which may reflect more comorbidities in older age.
- Respiratory symptoms were very prominent but symptoms related to multiple organ systems were found including Chest Pain
- Reiterate the concern for patients with hypertension and underlying cardiac disease as a severe risk factor and warrant early screening and aggressive management.