A-CURE Symposium 2019 ParisAug 29-30, 2019 | InterContinental Paris le Grand | Paris, France
The 4th Annual A-CURE Symposium presented cutting-edge research focused on acute cardiac unloading and myocardial recovery.
The one-day event featured:
- Platform sessions dedicated to clinical, pre-clinical, and basic research of acute unloading
- Discussions on: limiting MI scar formation, right-sided failure, gene therapy, the science of acute unloading, and more!
- Talks given by current A-CURE Faculty members, invited speakers, and researchers selected from submitted abstracts
- Multiple “Flashtalks” to be selected from submitted abstracts and poster presenters
- Poster presentations
- Oral abstract presentations
- Multiple social functions allowing attendees and faculty to informally interact